SOLUTION FOR THE TOOTHLESS
Tooth loss can occur at any age. The condition of being toothless to at least some degree is called edentulism, and it becomes more prevalent with age. Studies show that 69% of adults aged 35 to 44 have lost at least one permanent tooth, and 26% of adults over the age of 74 have lost all their permanent teeth. All on 4 implant is the best solution for those who lost almost / all their teeth. This method is perfect for replacing denture and bridge
The woes of being toothless
Edentulism (or being toothless) can substantially reduce daily functioning, self-image and quality of life.
- Chewing and speaking capabilities will be inhibited to some degree
- Digestion and nutritional status may become diminished due to difficulty in breaking down food
- Diminished facial appearance and loss in self-confidence due to missing or damaged teeth
- Resorption (the process in which all or part of bone tissue gradually disappears due to gaps in the jawbone) may occur
- Lack of proper support in the skin around the mouth, resulting in sagging skin and premature ageing
Tooth restoration options
Gone are the days when the edentulous have to bear with the inconveniences and discomfort of wearing ill-fitting dentures or crowns. Those with multiple missing, decaying or loose teeth can now turn to dental specialists at Peace Dentistry Dental Centre @ Camden for solutions like the All-on-4 dental implants, which are more comfortable and permanent.
The All-on-4 treatment or All-on-4 dental implants is ideal for replacing the entire upper or lower arch of teeth in minimal time. Patients undergoing this full mouth restoration procedure will be able to get a whole set of prosthetic teeth through the placement of only four to eight implants.
Tap Into Technology And Expertise At Peace Dentistry Implant Centre
Full mouth restoration procedures are generally considered to be among the most difficult and technically demanding in the field of implant dentistry. As such, patients would do well to seek the expertise and quality care of trained and experienced practitioners specialising in such complex dental implant surgeries.
Cone Beam CT Imaging System (CT Scan)
The All-on-4 treatment involves the use of the Cone Beam CT imaging system prior and during treatment to deliver clear 3D images. The Cone Beam CT imaging system is available at all our centres, and it is considered the gold standard for clarity and accuracy for bone imaging. It helps to provide better treatment outcome for patients, i.e. more accurate implant placement or reduce risk such as nerve injury.
Same Day Fabrication Of Full Arch Prosthetics For Edentulous (Toothless)
Extraction of teeth and temporary teeth are fitted at the same time. We save time with our in-house dental lab capabilities and are able to fabricate your crown on the same day.
Another benefit of the All-on-4 dental implant treatment over conventional dental implant treatment is that it reduces the number of surgeries and therefore reduces treatment complexity, which could result in extensive time and cost savings for the patient. This is especially so in patients who suffer from bone loss and require lengthy bone grafting procedures.
What Is All-On-4 Implant Treatment?
The All-On-4 Implant Treatment is a scientifically proven technique with well-established results that allows for edentulous (loss of all teeth) patients or for patients with dentures to have a new set of teeth. This treatment is a faster and more cost-effective method of replacing multiple missing teeth, instead of choosing dentures.
All-On-4 Implant solutions replace missing teeth in the upper and/or lower jaw, with a All-On-4 Implant supported by 4 to 6 dental implants. The treatment uses dental implants placed at strategic angle and positions in the front part of the jaw where the natural quantity of the bone is usually enough to support an implant.
Depending on your situation, most patients are able to have fixed teeth on the day of surgery, allowing them to be able to enjoy their food and restore their quality of life.
Benefits Of All-On-4 Implant Treatment
- Permanent Solution To Missing Teeth And Function Like Natural Teeth
- Improved Chewing Function And Appearance
- Promotes Better Jaw Bone Health And Avoids The Progression Of Jaw Bone Loss
- No Mouth Sores And Does Not Irritate The Gums
- No Need For Denture Removal For Cleaning And Sleeping
- Medisave Claimable Procedure
The All-On-4 Implant Treatment Procedure
The All-On-4 Implant Treatment allows patient to have immediate fixed teeth to eat, have better aesthetics and confidence, and be able to lead a better quality of life.
The All-On-4 Implant Treatment brings together many different treatment steps which reduce complexity without compromising the outcome for patients. From planning and implant placement to the final restoration, the entire treatment is seamless for the patient.
Consultation & Pre-Surgery
- A Prosthodontist will access your teeth condition and your suitability to undergo the All-On-4 Implant Treatment.
- A CT Scan will also be arranged during the consultation so your Prosthodontist is able to access if your bone structure is suitable for an implant treatment.
- Discussion of treatment plan for your All-On-4 Implant Treatment includes duration of treatment, materials used, implant cost and as well as the maintenance for the implants.
- There are 2 parts to your surgery – Placement of implant and placement of new teeth.
- Patient will be under local anaesthesia during the surgery. Patient can also choose to be under sedation during surgery, as it helps them to comfortably sleep through the procedure.
- Your fixed denture All-On-4 is custom-made by our in-house technician in our digital laboratory, to achieve a good aesthetic outcome.
Post-Surgery Care Instructions
- Care of your All-On-4 Implants are equally as important for its long-term success after your surgery.
- If you follow the aftercare instructions by your Prosthodontists, the functionality of your implants can be maintained almost for life.
Follow-Ups / Reviews
- Regular dental care and check-ups (twice a year) are still necessary.
- You might not suffer from tooth decay after your All-On-4 Implant Treatment, but you will still need to care for gums to ensure you do not suffer from gum disease.
- Your dentist will teach you the proper cleaning techniques for your dental implants so that you can care for your implants on your own at home
DENTAL IMPLANT DOCTORS IN PEACE DENTISTRY
Dr. Than Trong Nguyen
- Education: University of Medicine and Pharmacy HCMC, professional training in France
- Experience: 15 years, worked at National Hospital of Odonto-Stomatology. Expert in dental implant, inlude special cases with high level of difficulty
- Successful with more than 2000 cases of dental implant
- Member of International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- Professional training for many hospital and dental clinic in HCMC
- Languages: English, Vietnamese
- Domestic and international certificates of Dr. Than Trong Nguyen
Dr. Nguyen Ngoc Thai
- Education: University of Medicine and Pharmacy HCMC, professional training in University of Medicine and Pharmacy HCMC for Implant Dental.
- Experience: 12 years, worked at National Hospital of Odonto-Stomatology.
- Successful with more than 1500 cases of dental implant at Peace Dentistry
- Member of International Team for Implantology (ITI)
- Languages: English, Vietnamese
Dr. Dinh Truong Hung
- Specialist: Porcelain teeth restorations on implants, Dental crowns, cosmetic dentistry, root canal treatment
- Education: University of Medicine and Pharmacy HCMC and intensive courses, professional training in University of Medicine and Pharmacy HCMC for Implant Dental.
- Experience: 20 years. Worked at many dental clinic in HCMC
- Languages: English, Vietnames
THE EQUIPMENT ARE USED IN THE IMPLANT TREATMENT
- Image diagnosis system: CT cone beam Gendex 700 siries, Gendex GXDP-700 Series – Digital Panoramic, Gendex Expert DC Periapical X-ray
- Implantology and surgery machine: PS500 LED®
- implantology support software
- Dental chair: KaVo Primus 1058 Life
- Bone cutting machine: TF™ Adaptive
- Blood test system
- Treament room with ultraviolet light and closed sterile system
BEFORE AND AFTER GALLERY
ALL ON 4 IMPLANTS, ALL ON 5 IMPLANTS AND ALL ON 6 IMPLANTS
ALL ON 4 IMPLANTS
ALL ON 5 IMPLANTS
ALL ON 6 IMPLANTS
Fixed Restoration With 4-6 Implants, All Straight
Fixed Restoration With 4 Implants, Posterior Are Tilted