Porcelain dental veneers are thin, porcelain shells bonded to the front of your teeth. They are primarily used to improve the shape, lighten colour, close spaces and in some cases, to align the teeth.
Veneers is also the treatment of choice in discolourations that are too dark to respond well to teeth whitening. These long lasting, ultra-thin porcelain shells can change the colour and the shape of the natural teeth and are an effective way to transform your smile.
Desire a more youthful smile? Porcelain dental veneers can provide excellent aesthetic results to improve your smile:
- Significantly change the colour of your teeth (if teeth whitening cannot lighten them, or root canal treated teeth that are discoloured.)
- Improve the shape and even align misaligned teeth.
- Close ugly spaces in the front teeth.
- Veneers are more resistant to staining from coffee/tea/red wine, than normal fillings, as they are made of high-tech materials.
- Peace Dentistry in-house laboratory will customise all the veneers to achieve the most aesthetic and pleasing results.
Take years away from your worn-out, discoloured and tired smile. Rejuvenating you and your self-esteem!
- Consultation appointment (Approximately 30 min)Detailed examination and analysis of your smile and needs.
- First appointment (Approximately 1 hour)Prepare the teeth and take impressions for the veneer.
- Our dentists will work with our in-house laboratory to fabricate the dental veneers for you.
- Second appointment (Approximately 1 hour)Seating of completed veneers and permanently bonding them to the teeth.
- Review of completed veneers.Do note that in some cases when patients have parafunctional habits like night-grinding (Bruxism) or clenching, night-guards may be prescribed for the protection of these veneers.For more advanced Smile Makeovers, we conduct a comprehensive and detailed analysis of the patient’s smile (Aesthetic Smile Analysis). It is only then that will we be able to design the ideal smile for our patients using dental veneers.
We encourage you to speak with our dentist for a consultation to find out more about the dental treatment available for your condition, price ranges and other fees applicable.
High quality Veneer CAD/CAM (Germany)
|Veneer Emax Press|
|Veneer Emax Multi||279|