ABOUT DENTAL IMPLANTS
Implant dentistry is a specialised field for the replacement of missing teeth. This is done with titanium fixtures placed in the jawbone. These fixtures are used to support missing teeth. Dentists will place the titanium fixtures and some time is necessary for the bone to heal completely around these fixtures, after which crowns can be placed via intermediate abutments.
At Peace Dentistry, computer-aided dental implant treatment is employed. The recent development of our digital workspace has fully integrated various technologies (that improve the predictability and safety of implant treatment) to provide a one-stop facility for performing Computer-Aided Implant Treatment.
Our specialists have collaborated with various institutions and private clinics to teach and further enhance the standards of predictability and safety of implant treatment. The use of specialised computer software and digital 3-dimensional x-ray facility has allowed our dentists to plan and perform implant surgeries in a virtual space. This serves to prepare our dentists during the performance of the actual surgery and hence improves the safety and predictability of implant treatment. Specialised laboratory equipment and trained technicians are available on-site to ensure a precise fit and the quality of your new teeth.
TYPE OF DENTAL IMPLANTS
Traditional Implant Treatment
Traditional Implant Treatment is a conventional way of replacing missing teeth. This type of implant treatment has been done since the 1960s and has very high success rate (close to 99%).
Treatment duration ranges between 2 to 4 months.
Treatment fees may also be further divided into installments.
All-On-4 Implant Treatment
Straumann Implants All-on-4 is a scientifically proven technique with well-established results that allows for edentulous (toothless) patients or for patients with dentures to have a new set of teeth. From planning and implant placement to the final restoration, the entire treatment is seamless for the patient.
Straumann All-on-4 solutions replace missing teeth in the upper and/or lower jaw, with a full-arch supported by 4 – 6 dental implants. The treatment uses Straumann, Dentium, Nobel or Tekka dental implants placed at strategic angle and positions in the front part of the jaw where the natural quantity of the bone is usually enough to support an implant.
DENTAL IMPLANT DOCTORS IN PEACE DENTISTRY
Dr. Than Trong Nguyen
- Education: University of Medicine and Pharmacy HCMC, professional training in France
- Experience: 15 years, worked at National Hospital of Odonto-Stomatology. Expert in dental implant, inlude special cases with high level of difficulty
- Successful with more than 2000 cases of dental implant
- Member of International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- Professional training for many hospital and dental clinic in HCMC
- Languages: English, Vietnamese
- Domestic and international certificates of Dr. Than Trong Nguyen
Dr. Nguyen Ngoc Thai
- Education: University of Medicine and Pharmacy HCMC, professional training in University of Medicine and Pharmacy HCMC for Implant Dental.
- Experience: 12 years, worked at National Hospital of Odonto-Stomatology.
- Successful with more than 1500 cases of dental implant at Peace Dentistry
- Member of International Team for Implantology (ITI)
- Languages: English, Vietnamese
Dr. Dinh Truong Hung
- Specialist: Porcelain teeth restorations on implants, Dental crowns, cosmetic dentistry, root canal treatment
- Education: University of Medicine and Pharmacy HCMC and intensive courses, professional training in University of Medicine and Pharmacy HCMC for Implant Dental.
- Experience: 20 years. Worked at many dental clinic in HCMC
- Languages: English, Vietnames
THE EQUIPMENT ARE USED IN THE IMPLANT TREATMENT
- Image diagnosis system: CT cone beam Gendex 700 siries, Gendex GXDP-700 Series – Digital Panoramic, Gendex Expert DC Periapical X-ray
- Implantology and surgery machine: PS500 LED®
- implantology support software
- Dental chair: KaVo Primus 1058 Life
- Bone cutting machine: TF™ Adaptive
- Blood test system
- Treament room with ultraviolet light and closed sterile system
TYPES OF IMPLANT SYSTEMS AND PRICE LIST
Implant Dental Price Chart
|Dentium NR Line (Korea)||472|
|Dentium Super Line (USA)||493|
|Straumann BLT SL Active ® (Switzerland)||901|
|Straumann BLT SLA (Switzerland)||751|
|Nobel CC Switzeland||643|
|Nobel Active USA||858|
Abutment on Implant
|Dentium NR LINE(Korea)||193|
|Straumann BLT SL Active||369|
|Straumann BLT SLA (Switzerland)||300|
|Nobel CC Switzeland||300|
|Nobel Active (USA)||321|
Crowns on implant
BENEFITS OF DENTAL IMPLANTS
Improve chewing efficiency
Dental implants allow for the application of higher bite force when compared to dentures. Hence, patients with implants can chew with better efficiency. This will translate to food tasting better.
No pain from dentures
Loose and ill-fitting dentures can cause ulcers and cuts into the gum tissue. Using implants, the denture can be secured and hence, prevents such painful daily experience.
The loss of teeth leads to a “sunken-in” appearance, which is typically associated with aging. When patients replace their teeth, these teeth will support the lips and cheeks that results in a more desirable appearance.
Better health through better diet
Compromises in chewing efficiency will affect the choice of food in our daily diet. When chewing efficiency is affected, patients tend to favour soft food, which is high in sugar and fat content and avoid fibrous or tougher food, higher in protein and vitamins. Replacing teeth with dental implants will enable patients to have a more balanced diet through improvement in chewing efficiency.
Improve self-esteem and confidence
Missing teeth or loose dentures can negatively impact our patients’ self-esteem and confidence. Patient with such problems tend to avoid smiling, speaking or engaging in social activities. However, with adequate replacement of teeth, patients can then confidently speak and smile without the fear of denture dropping midway through a conversation.