SOLUTION FOR THE TOOTHLESS
Tooth loss can occur at any age. The condition of being toothless to at least some degree is called edentulism, and it becomes more prevalent with age. Studies show that 69% of adults aged 35 to 44 have lost at least one permanent tooth, and 26% of adults over the age of 74 have lost all their permanent teeth. All on 4 implant is the best solution for those who lost almost / all their teeth. This method is perfect for replacing denture and bridge
What Is All-On-4 Implant Treatment?
The All-On-4 Implant Treatment is a scientifically proven technique with well-established results that allows for edentulous (loss of all teeth) patients or for patients with dentures to have a new set of teeth. This treatment is a faster and more cost-effective method of replacing multiple missing teeth, instead of choosing dentures.
All-On-4 Implant solutions replace missing teeth in the upper and/or lower jaw, with a All-On-4 Implant supported by 4 to 6 dental implants. The treatment uses dental implants placed at strategic angle and positions in the front part of the jaw where the natural quantity of the bone is usually enough to support an implant.
Depending on your situation, most patients are able to have fixed teeth on the day of surgery, allowing them to be able to enjoy their food and restore their quality of life.
Benefits Of All-On-4 Implant Treatment
- Permanent Solution To Missing Teeth And Function Like Natural Teeth
- Improved Chewing Function And Appearance
- Promotes Better Jaw Bone Health And Avoids The Progression Of Jaw Bone Loss
- No Mouth Sores And Does Not Irritate The Gums
- No Need For Denture Removal For Cleaning And Sleeping
- Medisave Claimable Procedure
The All-On-4 Implant Treatment Procedure
The All-On-4 Implant Treatment allows patient to have immediate fixed teeth to eat, have better aesthetics and confidence, and be able to lead a better quality of life.
The All-On-4 Implant Treatment brings together many different treatment steps which reduce complexity without compromising the outcome for patients. From planning and implant placement to the final restoration, the entire treatment is seamless for the patient.
Consultation & Pre-Surgery
- A Prosthodontist will access your teeth condition and your suitability to undergo the All-On-4 Implant Treatment.
- A CT Scan will also be arranged during the consultation so your Prosthodontist is able to access if your bone structure is suitable for an implant treatment.
- Discussion of treatment plan for your All-On-4 Implant Treatment includes duration of treatment, materials used, implant cost and as well as the maintenance for the implants.
- There are 2 parts to your surgery – Placement of implant and placement of new teeth.
- Patient will be under local anaesthesia during the surgery. Patient can also choose to be under sedation during surgery, as it helps them to comfortably sleep through the procedure.
- Your fixed denture All-On-4 is custom-made by our in-house technician in our digital laboratory, to achieve a good aesthetic outcome.
Post-Surgery Care Instructions
- Care of your All-On-4 Implants are equally as important for its long-term success after your surgery.
- If you follow the aftercare instructions by your Prosthodontists, the functionality of your implants can be maintained almost for life.
Follow-Ups / Reviews
- Regular dental care and check-ups (twice a year) are still necessary.
- You might not suffer from tooth decay after your All-On-4 Implant Treatment, but you will still need to care for gums to ensure you do not suffer from gum disease.
- Your dentist will teach you the proper cleaning techniques for your dental implants so that you can care for your implants on your own at home
DENTAL IMPLANT DOCTORS IN PEACE DENTISTRY
Dr. Than Trong Nguyen
- Education: University of Medicine and Pharmacy HCMC, professional training in France
- Experience: 15 years, worked at National Hospital of Odonto-Stomatology. Expert in dental implant, inlude special cases with high level of difficulty
- Successful with more than 2000 cases of dental implant
- Member of International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- Professional training for many hospital and dental clinic in HCMC
- Languages: English, Vietnamese
- Domestic and international certificates of Dr. Than Trong Nguyen
Dr. Nguyen Ngoc Thai
- Education: University of Medicine and Pharmacy HCMC, professional training in University of Medicine and Pharmacy HCMC for Implant Dental.
- Experience: 12 years, worked at National Hospital of Odonto-Stomatology.
- Successful with more than 1500 cases of dental implant at Peace Dentistry
- Member of International Team for Implantology (ITI)
- Languages: English, Vietnamese
Dr. Dinh Truong Hung
- Specialist: Porcelain teeth restorations on implants, Dental crowns, cosmetic dentistry, root canal treatment
- Education: University of Medicine and Pharmacy HCMC and intensive courses, professional training in University of Medicine and Pharmacy HCMC for Implant Dental.
- Experience: 20 years. Worked at many dental clinic in HCMC
- Languages: English, Vietnames
THE EQUIPMENT ARE USED IN THE ALL-ON-4 IMPLANT TREATMENT
- Image diagnosis system: CT cone beam Gendex 700 siries, Gendex GXDP-700 Series – Digital Panoramic, Gendex Expert DC Periapical X-ray
- Implantology and surgery machine: PS500 LED®
- implantology support software
- Dental chair: KaVo Primus 1058 Life
- Bone cutting machine: TF™ Adaptive
- Blood test system
- Treament room with ultraviolet light and closed sterile system
ALL ON 4 IMPLANTS, ALL ON 5 IMPLANTS AND ALL ON 6 IMPLANTS
ALL ON 4 IMPLANTS
ALL ON 5 IMPLANTS
ALL ON 6 IMPLANTS
BEFORE AND AFTER GALLERY
(All on 4 implant with Dentium Super Line Implant system (USA))
(All on 4 Implant with Tekka Implant System (France))
(Single Implant with Straumann Implant system (Switzerland))
(Implant treatment for 3 front teeths and 1 molar teeth)
(All on 4 Implant treatment with Dentium Super Line system )
(All on 4 Implant treatment with Tekka Implant system)
(Implant treatment with 2 dental implants for 4 front teeths)
(Implant treatment for 2 front teeths)
(Single Implant with straumaan implant system)
Fixed Restoration With 4-6 Implants, All Straight
Fixed Restoration With 4 Implants, Posterior Are Tilted